Steelcitygrit [in exile]

Ruminating on all things Canadian and political.

 

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mini MI

Every debate, Gerard Kennedy speaks faster and louder. I do like his emphasis on respect for people, however. Now there is real renewal.

"We won't just have aspirations - we'll actually be able to get them done!" He calls it "enterprise". What resonance! Magnifique.

I had a dream that I carried a 4-inch tall Michael Ignatieff around in my coat pocket. When I faced a decision, I'd pull him out and he would advise me. He was kind of sarcastic. What does that mean?

5 Comments:

Blogger Penelope Persons said...

LOL!! I was at the debate, and you're right!! Hw does he do it? I couldn't understand a word Kennedy said in either language, and it wasn't because I'm deaf!!

Actually the Chan Centre is a wonderful venue for anything. The place is lovely, and the accousitcs are phenomenal.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kennedy is all about liking sunshine, ice cream and now ... hope. Yes a leader in the making indeed!

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kennedy is not a stand out to me...he lacks substance...shows lack of education...keeps talking about ontario education minister...whoa gerard...everybody knows that was in the hands of mr.and mrs.mcguinty....running a foodbank does not put you on the world stage....

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously I wish Kennedy would go away. As a Liberal it would profoundly embrassing going door to door in the next election trying to convince Canadians to vote Doogie Kennedy.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

This is hillarious, the mini-MI part. WHy didn't I point that out before.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home