Steelcitygrit [in exile]

Ruminating on all things Canadian and political.

 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

dark sky sanctuary

I will be disconnected for the next two or three weeks. The majority of that time will be spent on Manitoulin Island, where the water is clear and the land unceded. Judging from the sort of response I've been getting lately, I feel that this is a blow the Liberal blogging community will be able to overcome. Perhaps in my absence my recently-returned co-blogger will repopularize SCG with his rapier wit and deft analysis.

- Mike (SCG)

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Adieu.
I'll keep the ship afloat.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

as I move

12:20 AM  
Blogger Zac said...

Have fun Mike.

I'm off to Massassauga Provincial Park in a week and half for some portaging and canoeing and what not.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home