Steelcitygrit [in exile]

Ruminating on all things Canadian and political.

 

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

www.canadiansforkelowna.ca goes live

www.canadiansforkelowna.ca

The site is up at long last. With the relatively little time I have, this has taken longer than I hoped and required me to cease blogging for the most part. There are still a number of problems (one example: the graphical link html I give doesn't work yet but will soon). However, it is serviceable enough to announce.

Basically, the site provides a sketch of what the Kelowna Accord is all about. It provides facts, quotes, etc. It also suggests popular involvement and advocacy, and links to an online petition.

Please check it out and link to it (particularly after my graphical link html works). This is going to be a pivotal issue, and so far I received a tremendous amount of support from Conservatives, Liberals, Dippers, etc.

I will be getting in touch with the leadership candidates. All have paid the Kelowna Accord much lipservice and I hope they will be willing to involve themselves in this process.

UPDATE: The html code for that graphical link might now be working (hopefully). It works on this blog, anyways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zac said...

The website looks good Mike. Nice to see it up and running.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home