Steelcitygrit [in exile]

Ruminating on all things Canadian and political.

 

Friday, April 21, 2006

McGuinty and the Caledonian Occupation

Ian Urquhart responds to both the baseless/slanderous/disingenuous accusations of certain New Democrats and the machismo saddle-talk of John Tory's brood.

As I've been saying for a month, the perscription for a peaceful and constructive resolution is simple: provincial restraint and federal activism.

I'd add that I visited the Caledonian site yesterday. There is still prevailing optimism on both sides that this thing will end the way it ought to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

You've been on top of this far in advance of most media. Having heard this from here for so long it makes you realize that the eventual coverage is all most will see. That's not really effective reporting.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I see the increased urgency, but I'm not sure what is gained by omitting the recent past.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

For some reason comments here aren't showing up on the main page for me (ie. 0 comments).

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home